Heidi is a licensed cosmetologist and esthetician from the Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty. She specializes in all-over body waxing for men & women. Yes, this includes the much talked about “Brazilian” bikini wax.
Each treatment is sanitary, private, and professional.
The results are incredible!
Go from shaving everyday to waxing once a month! NO MORE prickly stubble! The hair grows back thinner, finer, smoother, and is more hygienic. Come see what all the talks about, call for an appointment today. You’ll be glad you did!
A Few Wax Facts:
* Hair should be a least ¼ inch, but not longer than ½ inch. If trimming is necessary by the technician, an additional charge may apply.
* Area(s) should be clean & free of lotion.
* Some redness, bumps, & or swelling may occur depending on service performed (Brazilian) & should decrease within 24 hours. Cold compresses are available for comfort if needed.
* Wear comfortable clothing depending on service performed. (bikini/Brazilian)
* If kept up every 3 to 4 weeks, without shaving in between visits, hair should grow back in thinner & finer resulting in easier, less painful waxing.
* Ingrown hairs may or may not occur and are rare. If prone to ingrown hairs, a loofah is recommended in those areas.
* Sensitivity is greater just prior to, during, or just after menstrual cycle & is not recommended.
* DO NOT tan before waxing! Wait at least 24 to 48 hours before tanning after waxing.
For Brazilian Clients
To prevent delicate skin from tearing, it's recommended individuals refrain from sexual intercourse for 12 to 24 hours before & after the service or until sensitivity ceases.